This quick and convenient treatment that immediately restores smoother and younger looking skin and is great for treating:
- The appearance of fine lines, scars and wrinkles
- Sun damaged and uneven skin tone
- Acne prone skin
- Superficial age spots and Hyper-pigmentation
- Excessive oiliness or dry skin
- Medical Microdermabrasion is suitable for all skin types
- A single Medical Microdermabrasion treatment can remove as many dead skin cells from the outer layer of skin which a three glycolic treatments would require
- The treatment encourages better cellular renewal which improves elasticity, overall texture and reduces signs of ageing
- The vacuum and medical grade crystal controls are flexible, so patients can tailor their treatment for their individual skin type needs
- Instant, visible results as the treatment does not require any recovery time
- Following Medical Microdermabrasion the skin is in a better condition to absorb anti-ageing and acne creams
- Medical Microdermabrasion is much more effective than having Skin Peels, so often patients usually combine the two treatments to get the best results.
- Medical Microdermabrasion can also be used in combination with Laser Rejuvenation treatment or with chemical peels.